Wednesday 7 January 2015

My MAC Lipstick Collection!

Hello everybody! As a beauty blogger/vlogger, I am of course passionate about makeup and I have recently grown quite the collection of MAC lipsticks. MAC lipstick collection videos are some of my absolute favourites because I love to see the different shades that everybody has, so that I can add them to my own collection! I currently own 17 MAC lipsticks. To some of you that may seem extensive but like I said, I am passionate about makeup and setting aside a bit of money to pay for them makes me very happy because I get so much joy when they come through the post. To others this may seem like nothing in comparison to your own collection. Each to their own! Regardless, I chose to film, edit and upload my MAC lipstick collection on my YouTube channel, where I show the lipstick in the tube, and lip swatches. It would mean so much to me if you were to check it out! You can either follow this link, or watch the video down below.


Please leave a comment, thumbs up, and don't forget to subscribe! Each of these things make me very, very happy, you have no idea.
I love you beauties, and as always thank you for reading.
-Your Megs x

No comments:

Post a Comment