Sunday 28 December 2014

BULGARIA 2014

Hello everybody! As I write this, it is the day after boxing day and it's safe to say that I have the post-Christmas blues. It is snowing outside, my family have gone home, and I'm curled up in bed watching American Horror Story. It is now that time of the year where the best part of Winter is over, and we are waiting for the Summer to fall upon us again with her warm embrace. I've been looking at my pictures that I took in Bulgaria this Summer, and today I thought that I would share them with you to help shift some of your post-Christmas blues. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and that you enjoy the pictures.

For breakfast at the airport, I had a latte, apple juice and an English Breakfast with Pancakes from Frankie and Benny's. So good! I'm not a huge fan of the trimmings such as eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms, so this was perfect for me as I liked everything it came with.





My Mum took this beautiful shot on the plane.


The rural side of Bulgaria is stunning.




The night we got there we went out for cocktails and milkshakes at a cute local bar.

Sex on the Beach

Strawberry milkshake.
Pina Colada
My beautiful little sister.






Family is everything.


One of the best women in the world. I love my Nanna.



We went on an excursion to a place called Khan's Tent. It's a beautiful tent shaped building in the mountains of Bulgaria, over looking the whole of the holiday destination Sunny Beach. It is surrounded by beauty, so I took so many pictures. I've spared you of most of them to save you from boredom, but I'm sharing some of my favourites. After exploring the grounds, we had a three course dinner inside, and then entertainment such as acrobatics, and then dancing for the guests.



















Prepare for selfie central!!!













I got my first fish pedicure in Bulgaria and it was on of the weirdest experiences of my life!


An abandoned car park.
 This was so fun!


I hope you enjoyed my pictures from Bulgaria, and as always, thank you for reading!!
Your Megs xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment