Monday 30 December 2013

I welcome you to 'My Diary'

Hola, bonjour, namaste, jambo, privet and hello. I welcome you to 'my diary' from wherever in the world you are. You may be here after finding me from my YouTube channel, or you simply may have just stumbled across. Either way, I welcome you with a warm open heart, and I am excited to share my journey through life with you. The thing is, I used to have a blog that was solely beauty based and it became repetitive and I would struggle finding things to write about. Due to me having a beauty channel, I often talk about and review all of my new and favourite things over there, leaving nothing to mention over here. All in all, I wanted my blog to be more than that.
Personally, I love to browse through different blogs. I rarely find myself going back to a blog in particular as it has become a force of habit to click 'next blog' at the top of the page. This has given me a taste for different styles, and has opened my eyes to a whole new world of reading. Other than beauty blogs, I have a new found love for travel, adventure and lifestyle. This is the inspiration for 'My Diary'.
'My Diary' is quite literally going to be my diary. Beauty, travel, adventure and lifestyle. Whatever I'm  thinking and feeling. 'My Diary' is who I am and what I love. I hope that in 'My Diary', there is going to be something that everybody will enjoy, and lessons that everybody can learn. From personal experience, I find that watching (or in this case reading) about other people's lives can be motivation for your own.
To conclude, 'My Diary' is going to be my virtual diary. A place where I can sit down and express myself through whatever means I like. A place where I can share not only my favourite beauty products and fashion finds, but my travels, adventures, day to day experiences and life lessons. A place where you can sit down and escape into my world if you are having trouble in your own.
I love you. You are more amazing than you could ever understand and your beauty is beyond what you could ever imagine. Shine because the whole world deserves to see you sparkle. Thank you for shaping me into who I am as I currently type out this blog post, I am forever grateful and I know that this is the beginning of a new, fun and exciting journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment